O’Neal Webster is recruiting for a senior Legal Secretary for its litigation department.
The successful candidate will be required to provide support to senior legal professionals with minimum supervision and will generally be responsible for:
· drafting correspondence and court documents
· preparing and filing court documents
· file management
· liaising with clients
· client billing
· attorney desk management
The ideal candidate will have:
· at least five years relevant experience in a law office
· a wide knowledge of professional office procedures and skills
· excellent written and oral communication skills
· a high level of competence with MS Word
· strong typing and organizational skills
· proficiency with the ECSC E-Litigation Portal is an asset but not a requirement
Qualified candidates may submit their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission of application is September 30, 2023.